Since its inception, Coomealla Memorial Sporting Club has provided assistance to a range of charities and community organisations.
Our philosophy is simple:
- To work together with the community to achieve worthwhile benefits for those who need it most.
- To be responsive to the needs of the community by fostering needs-based community activities through new and long-term community partnerships.
- To ensure that the Coomealla Memorial Sporting Club ambitions are aligned with the interests of the community and that the club’s growth will benefit the community as a whole.
- To work together to provide welfare and support to Service Veterans and their families.
Some examples of current projects we are involved in include:
- George Gordon Oval
- Mildura Olympic Park Speedway Re-development – a $50,000 investment over 3 years (includes sponsorship and contribution towards capital works)