In 1947, following a public meeting, a passionate local committee worked cooperatively to build what was originally known as “The Coomealla Memorial Club”.
The original funding of £5,000 (pounds) was sourced from a mixture of community donations and interest free loans. Although established by the local RSL sub-branch, the Coomealla Memorial Sporting Club is not an RSL Club. Today, the Coomealla Memorial Sporting Club is considered a multi faceted facility providing extensive options for dining and functions,
indoor and outdoor entertainment areas, sports bar, children’s entertainment area, private and corporate function facilities.