Coomealla Memorial Sporting Club Limited is proud to be significant contributor to quality of life with the Sunraysia area and strives to exceed our obligations under the ClubGRANTS Funding scheme.
ClubGRANTShave two (2) specific categories:
To be eligible to apply, you must be non-for-profit organisation and providing the following project and/or services
- Community Welfare or Social Services
- Community Development
- Community Health Services
- Employment Assistance activities
- And Other projects aimed at improving living standards of low income and disadvantage people
For information Category One Funding is available
Coomealla Memorial Sporting Club conducts Category One (1) funding each year between March and June , the next round of applications will open 1st March 2024.
Category 1 applications are available here.
Applies to general community development and support activities not listed in Category One (1) such as Junior Sport / Grassroots sport or general Community Projects and may include School Projects, fetes and festivals, sport and recreation clubs, cultural activities, charity fundraising, in-kind services such as room hire, dinner/ gift vouchers.
Coomealla Memorial Sporting Club Category Two (2) funding is open throughout the year and considered by the Board of directors each month. Applications online close the third (3rd) Wednesday of each month, applicants will be notified following the monthly Board meeting (held 4th Thursday of each month).
- ****Please note: as from 1st September 2022– both Category 1 & Category 2 applications for ClubGRANTS are required to be submitted online.
- Individuals may apply in writing to the Board of Directors with relevant details on the project/purpose of the requested funding.
Is gambling a problem for you? G-Line (NSW) is a confidential, anonymous and free counselling service.
G-Line: Free Call 1800 633 635. Please gamble responsibly.